To contact a particular person in the Curriculum and Teaching Department, see the Faculty & staff page. For questions about academic advising, see the advising tabs on the specific academic programs. For other questions, contact:Curriculum & Teaching
Joseph R. Pearson Hall, Rm. 321
1122 West Campus Rd.
Lawrence, Kansas 66045-3101
Note: effective Feb. 27, 2014, the PPST is no longer an admissions requirement for any initial licensure programs.
- October 3, 2013"From the Top of the Hill to the Top of the World"
- September 20, 2013Carpi, Italy Study Abroad for Education Majors
- Associate professor Diane Nielsen involved in $120 million project to overhaul how reading is taught to children by 2015
- School of Education is 12th among public universities for its master’s and doctoral programs
—U.S. News & World Report
- 3.35: average GPA of students admitted to teacher education program
- All teacher education programs accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- All teacher education programs accredited by the Kansas State Department of Education
- Alumni have been named Kansas Teacher of the Year
- Alumni have received the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching and the Horizon Award