- All levels Foreign Language Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- English as a Second Other Language
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Mathematics Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Science Education
- Reading Specialist
- Secondary (6-12th) Biology Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Chemistry Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Earth and Space Science Education
- Secondary (6-12th) English Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Mathematics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Physics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Social Studies Education
- Elementary Education
- Unified Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages
The program in Unified Early Childhood Education prepares individuals as teachers in both special and regular education settings for children ranging from birth to age eight. The program combines general education courses and professional education coursework with multiple field experiences in early childhood settings and elementary classrooms.
Apply now for the Cuban Culture and Society Program - Deadline March 1!
More info » (PPT file)
Note: Effective 2/27/14, the PPST is no longer an admissions requirement for any initial licensure programs at KU.
A complete listing of courses in the Curriculum and Teaching department
- September 26, 2014Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hyesun Cho
—U.S. News & World Report