- All levels Foreign Language Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- English as a Second Other Language
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Mathematics Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Science Education
- Reading Specialist
- Secondary (6-12th) Biology Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Chemistry Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Earth and Space Science Education
- Secondary (6-12th) English Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Mathematics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Physics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Social Studies Education
- Elementary Education
- Unified Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages
Overview: 5-8th GLP
Students who have earned a bachelor's degree in science or who have substantial coursework in science may be eligible for the middle-level science teacher education graduate licensure program. The program prepares individuals to teach science in fifth-grade through eighth-grade classrooms.
The program combines general education courses, professional education coursework at the undergraduate and graduate level, and science content courses with multiple field experiences in middle schools.
Apply now for the Cuban Culture and Society Program - Deadline March 1!
More info » (PPT file)
Practicing Educator Cost Savings
Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.
A complete listing of courses in the Curriculum and Teaching department
- September 26, 2014Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hyesun Cho
—U.S. News & World Report