- All levels Foreign Language Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- English as a Second Other Language
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Mathematics Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Science Education
- Reading Specialist
- Secondary (6-12th) Biology Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Chemistry Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Earth and Space Science Education
- Secondary (6-12th) English Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Mathematics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Physics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Social Studies Education
- Elementary Education
- Unified Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages
Students who have earned a bachelor's degree in mathematics or who have substantial coursework in mathematics may be eligible for the middle-level mathematics teacher education graduate licensure program. The program prepares individuals to teach mathematics in fifth-grade through eighth-grade classrooms.
The program combines general education courses, professional education coursework at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and mathematics content courses with multiple field experiences in middle schools.
Practicing Educator Cost Savings
Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.
A complete listing of courses in the Curriculum and Teaching department
- September 26, 2014Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hyesun Cho
—U.S. News & World Report