- Foreign Language (PK-12) Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- English as a Second Other Language
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Middle Level (5th-8th Grade) Mathematics Education
- Middle Level (5th-8th Grade) Science Education
- Reading Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Biology Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Chemistry Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Earth and Space Science Education
- Secondary (6th-12th Grade) English Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Mathematics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Physics Education
- Secondary (6th-12th Grade) History & Government Education
- Elementary Education
- Unified Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- Secondary Education
- Teacher Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Coursework fulfills the requirement for the degree and a Kansas initial teaching license.
See the school's Licensure section for more information about application, applying out-of-state, Kansas licensure exams, FAQs and licensure renewal, timeline, transcripts and other regulations.
Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.
—U.S. News & World Report