- All levels Foreign Language Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- English as a Second Other Language
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Mathematics Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Science Education
- Reading Specialist
- Secondary (6-12th) Biology Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Chemistry Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Earth and Space Science Education
- Secondary (6-12th) English Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Mathematics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Physics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Social Studies Education
- Elementary Education
- Unified Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages
The program in secondary English education prepares individuals to be teachers in sixth-grade through twelfth-grade classrooms.
The program combines general education courses, professional education coursework, and English content courses with multiple field experiences in secondary schools.
Apply now for the Cuban Culture and Society Program - Deadline March 1!
More info » (PPT file)
Note: Effective 2/27/14, the PPST is no longer an admissions requirement for any initial licensure programs at KU.
A complete listing of courses in the Curriculum and Teaching department
- September 26, 2014Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hyesun Cho
—U.S. News & World Report