- All levels Foreign Language Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Online M.S.E.
- English as a Second Other Language
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Mathematics Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Science Education
- Reading Specialist
- Secondary (6-12th) Biology Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Chemistry Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Earth and Space Science Education
- Secondary (6-12th) English Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Mathematics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Physics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Social Studies Education
- Elementary Education
- Unified Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages
Upon admission, graduate students will be assigned an advisor who is a faculty member in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching. Students should plan to meet with their advisor prior to enrolling in their first semester of study, and prior to every semester thereafter, until all degree requirements are fulfilled.
Practicing Educator Cost Savings
Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.
A complete listing of courses in the Curriculum and Teaching department
- September 26, 2014Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Hyesun Cho
—U.S. News & World Report