- All levels Foreign Language Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Online M.S.E.
- English as a Second Other Language
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Mathematics Education
- Middle-level (5-8th) Science Education
- Reading Specialist
- Secondary (6-12th) Biology Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Chemistry Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Earth and Space Science Education
- Secondary (6-12th) English Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Mathematics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Physics Education
- Secondary (6-12th) Social Studies Education
- Elementary Education
- Unified Early Childhood Education (Birth-3rd grade)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages
A candidate for the Masters of Arts degree completes graduate courses both in education and in a content field (i.e., history, English, mathematics). This provides the candidates an opportunity to gain advanced knowledge in education as well as a content specific area.
Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.
A complete listing of courses in the Curriculum and Teaching department
—U.S. News & World Report